Microsoft utility that relieves people say chronic complaints


Running my own business, so of course I will complain. Do not provide time for suppliers, customers pay me to say wont. To me says the complaints about high taxes, red tape and slow drivers.

Readers, I also complain about Microsoft (MSFT) seen. Is a partner, my company, we use many products. When I came again, Windows 7 after 6 months kvetched. To stop the Microsoft Office Accounting Software's carped.

It is not all sour grapes. Apple (Inc. AAPL), Google ( goog ) is, despite press obtained from many other high-tech companies a better notification, small and medium enterprise landscape without Microsoft, and probably much bleaker. Like one no's Justin Beavers world.

We all know the historical disadvantages of Windows: crash, freeze, reboot, Bill Gates, Jerry Seinfeld-of them commercial. No most I know my Pc is Windows, including myself are running small companies profitable, efficient is not. Almost all business applications run in Windows, I like uniformity are inexpensive and made easy to write programs for enterprise technology vendors.

Reliability, out of the clouds

Let's look at some of the other important products of Microsoft. No Office productivity suites, many small businesses are less will work for peace of mind. The phenomenon of cloud computing may need corresponding to Office 2010, all high-tech companies. Don't trust the cloud application Google Docs but every scenario, software as a service isn't right, hold valuable data for many companies to like. I think they would like to work offline.

Wherever you go, Microsoft Office is King in the productivity category. When the same application you know is the person on the other end and being raised by almost everyone working in an Office, Microsoft Word and Excel to send Office file is easy.

What happens if you do not have SQL Server do? I know it's only store data for key business applications, all using the Microsoft database. It is high speed, reliability and stability. Indeed, the choices. Small business (Oracle Oracle), for example, the database, too expensive.

And partners in addition to thousands of resellers and services help support the familiar and useful with an affordable product, Microsoft, enhance its software. It is Apple staff in stores of such must be products from Apple and Google user support for all technology boasts well "genius". A wide range of partners in the Microsoft channel can be used more efficiently than my company's technology.

Avenues in a foreign land.

Your what do you know about Microsoft care. I in I travel abroad to visit customers and partners when the employees shoulders wink, and to see the same familiar applications. It's my ) ( MCD, McDonald's, home Champs feel like seeing lyses. Windows with Microsoft software have been translated into dozens of languages, and where it goes. When doing business in other countries is a little easier.

Acquisition of small company Microsoft, dividend too. 2008 Can be found on the network file quickly fast forward search and acquisition. Store Microsoft DATAllegro, the same year, bought large amounts of data analysis support.

Getting the investment Microsoft has some indirect benefits. Thing was rough in the Apple in 1997, when Microsoft helps stabilize the company, and took in $ 100000005, 0 investment. Microsoft $ 1 investment in the same year, Comcast's (to help massive power cable company CMCSA), is today. The small ways, Microsoft Money help pave the way for broad-band connection Iphone, my company and now use.

I wont say that OK?, I filmed the Microsoft task tease to get Windows 7 user interface elements on my way. But don't say complained about the success of Microsoft. If it succeeds, you can too.




This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

Comments