Get Rid of Dry Spots Naturally!

AppId is over the quota AppId is over the quota

I was pretty excited to try the new addition to the Pomega5 line.

The Pomega5 line infuses antioxidants from pomegranates grown in the Mediterranean, and according to one study, pomegranate seed oil can rejuvenate the skin by boosting cell production. In addition to pure Omega 5, The Daily Revitalizing Concentrate Ampoules contains a blend of oils including jojoba, rosehip, and grapefruit oils, a concentration that the makers claim heals the skin by reducing wrinkles, scars, and dark spots.


I used the Daily Revitalizing Concentrate Ampoules twice a day in lieu of my regular moisturizer for three weeks. I tried the ampoules right before bed, while my face was still damp. The first time, I made the mistake of using an entire capsule on my face, which left my skin shiny. (Luckily, I made that mistake at night, because had it been the morning rush, I would've been waiting impatiently for my skin to dry so I could apply makeup.) My skin did absorb most of the , but it was still left with a bit too much shine, so I decided to use half a capsule each time in the future.


Once I adjusted my dosage, my concerns about using oil on my face were abated. My skin absorbed the oil in about a minute. Within three days, my face was much smoother, specifically near the corners of my mouth, which gets extremely dry.  Also, I noticed that my skin had a glow, though I needed to keep my oil-absorbing sheets handy for my forehead and nose. Unfortunately, these ampoules didn't reduce a small scar on my cheek, which was what I really wanted. (Note: The ampoules are about the size of a pill, and you have to pull at both ends to apply the product. This can get quite tricky if your hands are wet, so keep a pair of scissors nearby if you plan on using the ampoules straight out the shower.)


The Daily Revitalizing Concentrate Ampoules can also be used on cuticles, so I decided to give it a shot. One capsule was enough for all ten fingers, and I was impressed that this product made my cuticles looked softer right away—without leaving an excess of oil behind like other cuticle treatments. The portability of the ampoules was a plus; it took just two minutes to treat both hands while standing on a moving rush-hour subway car.


These ampoules are a good idea if you're looking for a natural product for dry and uneven skin. But if your skin is on the oiler side, follow my lead and use just half at a time. Since these ampoules are essentially oil, it may be best to keep them away from your T-zone if that area tends to get slick. Since my combination skin gets oily during the summer, I won't use this product when the weather gets warmer, but at least I know now what to use next winter.


You can buy the Daily Revitalizing Concentrate Ampoules here.


- Alysha Reid


 

Comments