Father ' Shafilea 2 punch '

Last modified GMT 7/20/2012 12:36 Shafilea Ahmed Shafilea's mother told her that Shafilea Ahmed's mother that she her husband their daughter was that she was trying to stop the attack told the Court saw the attack at night disappeared.

??????? Farzana Ahmed, 49, and her husband, 52, both denied Warrington 17-year-old home and murder.

Describing the 9/11/2003 night, told Chester Crown Court of Mrs Ahmed: "was my husband Shafilea blow. He has her two punch ".

Shafilea's body that Cumbria has been found in the 2/2004.

'Too much' do

Her "he was not seen angry" and she said his circumstances hearing Mukhtar Hussain by defence QC, Mrs Ahmed cried at night about her husband's behavior.

Ahmed said "have you and your many still messing around with, so they were getting" said and had shouted at his daughter.

She added Mr Ahmed had "and pushed me even I hit" claimed she tried to intervene.

"He pushed me trying to stop him. Said ' sit down, her story of what her point is?? '"

She said Mevish Mrs Ahmed Shafilea's sister was coming to room during the attack, 2 floor of her left then.

She is she [had with her other daughter, "heard the engine start after 25 minutes" and said.

"When I heard and woke up only Mr Ahmed left after 22 6 returned, he comes at 6.30" and she told Chester Crown Court.

"He asked ' where is Shafilea where it is? '"

"He said ' if care [that] do not show me this again, about your life and your child's life you '" and she said.

'Fear'

She asked Mrs. Ahmed felt how her husband said that she is Hussain.

"I was shocked was crying I very angry," she said.

"I scared my husband. Then hit me [him], since marriage it has.

Hussain asked her, she happened to Shafilea.

Iftikhar AhmedFarzana Ahmed she ??????? Ahmed her husband so I asked her to police that said

Her ", she was safe, I just was and my daughter anywhere time couldn't think [However]" and said.

"My mother. It was my mother's instinct. Her that I couldn't say.

When she asked why lie to police Mrs Ahmed replied: "I asked my husband had been. I was scared for my children. ?

She added: "I was in prison, my husband. And felt safe, tell the truth ".

Tom put her opposition questioning during the Bayliss QC defending her husband she was surprised was convicted in the murder's trying and story together, misrepresent your husband and condemned ".

Mrs Ahmed replied: "No."

Cambrian in 2004 February was discovered in the Bank of river Kent Shafilea's.

Shafilea thought and prosecutors brought a shame leads the westernised lifestyle she desires to family claims and was killed by her parents.

Continue to try.


View the original article here

Comments