5 Good reasons to hope the Mayans were right (or the eye blink Sly with the unstoppable Forces - viral and other - as any prudent contractor would have noticed)

As you now know, the world will end on 21 December 2012 because the Mayan calendar runs out. Not because the Maya calculated the date of the apocalypse, you mind, but because the end of the world industry requires our imminent annihilation. Only this time, it looks at the night of the crazies... I mean... the Mayans were right.

I do not have the time to convince you, but the evidence suggests that our extinction is at hand. I hope I'm wrong, and I hope that entrepreneurs less will continue to exploit the situation and create more infallible predictions of our destruction, but, if we are about to disappear for good, there's no need to feel sad. Here are 5 good reasons that we can embrace our destiny with dignity and recognition:

So our whole life went to mobile platforms. This dynamic transformation came with a lot of legal baggage. The competition has been enormous, fascinating players, but the prospects are gloomy that the courtroom arguments would never receive treatment filibuster of Jimmy Stewart. If you were trying to make the transition of mobile or if you had doubts as to its impact on your business, the good news is that the issues of relevance are now irrelevant.

Sorry, kids. No more tweets, no same, no more fandom, no more than social media. While youth were the driving force of innovation here, and I would have liked to have seen the evolution of our social networks, many of us will not share your anguish. If you had your tonsils removed, apply the cream to shave your beard, discovered the genius of Louis Armstrong or learned to love a gin and tonic steep, the hype whizzed overload faster this Canada size Comet streaks now to the Earth.

If the economy was trying fervently compatible mobile, video growth was surely the visionary technology bet format could conquer. However, our love for the Visual stimulation has its pitfalls. It is better to watch rather than dance, and the following video. And a moment of silence please forward your senses are assaulted one last time.

No one wants to suffer through another Hurricane Sandy, not to mention, the ridiculous conversation about or non-human activity has contributed to the wall of water that pushed your House in the middle of the Atlantic. And no one wants to sit through 2012 another. (Watch the video below if you want a disaster movie trailer - just do it quickly.) Determined entrepreneurs have taken vigorous action to keep a planet warming of the planet habitable for our type while others dithered. But that will be, will be...

I saved it for the end, because I have mixed emotions. As custodian of two cats, (note my respect, avoiding the owner term), I had thought to be a slave with special privileges under the rule again, legs. Unfortunately, after the takeover complete Facebook and the recent infiltration of the crowd funding Kickstarter pole, my hope that Haley would whistle for my mercy have been neutered. So I look forward to oblivion - I could not stand his turn against me.

Well what it covers. Participate in our little world of startup was strange and wonderful, while it lasted. Somewhere, I'm sure I'll manage still miss my daily writing after we no longer exist. I'm already disconsolate that one is more inspiring to the accumulation at the end of the world after the end of the world. Although I suspect it will take not long in our nothingness found to communicate the speculation as to what kind of life will start again. Early predictions?

Flickr | Keith Liles | Flickr | Flickr

Keith Liles is a freelance writer who loves travel, music, wine, hiking, poetry and little else. He trains to say 'yes' to life, rehearsing for the phone call when he was invited to tour with Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band.

View the original article here

Comments