Attention Getter - 2013 Subaru BRZ Long-Term Road Test

May 31, 2013

2013 Subaru BRZ

Does any new car that costs less than $30,000 draw as much positive attention as the Subaru BRZ? Not in my experience at least. Every time I drive it I get admiring glances, thumbs up and declarations of "hey, nice car man!" Some are from those in the know, but most are from folks who simply see a small, sleek and sporty coupe and think it looks cool. That would be the "Wait, that's a Subaru?" crowd.

And since you're probably wondering, I've indeed drawn more compliments, both verbal and visual, in the BRZ than in the Scion FR-S. Perhaps it's our BRZ's cooler grey paint that doesn't scream "I'm a boy racer who really likes red and going fast and loud exhausts and look at me, look at me, look at me!"

If someone were to ask me, "What's the coolest car for less than $30,000?" I think I have my answer.

James Riswick, Automotive Editor @ 15,630 miles


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

Comments