Hello everyone... First time here

In the spirit of full disclosure, it really came today to promote a day of eBay auctions domain created but am now want to explore all the resources here on the Forum.


They currently reside in Houston, TX and working in the energy industry during the day and domain / web develop overnight. I really only began working with domains 2 years back and quickly collected up to the development of Web sites. I've never done a big sale, but I like to think I have a good portfolio for a novice. I also have 42 sites, most of which were "the easy" and have suffered through Google Panda / Penguin.

I'm now in a Renaissance rebranding focused on trimming the fat from my portfolio of domain, sale of websites under performance (regardless of the potential), and acquiring quality domains and set up Web sites.

I'm not much of a poster in other forums but enjoy reading through the threads. I am looking for a good conversation and he will buy the first round if you live in the Houston area. Advice is always welcome and I hope to learn from you!


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

Comments